Everyday campers will be rotating through a variety of activities, making new friends and building relationships with counselors and specialists.
Each camper will participate in Sports, Swim Lessons, Music, Arts and Crafts, Free Swim as well as lunch and snack. Because of these activities campers should bring a backpack with them every day. It should include:
- A towel
- Bathing suit
- Sunscreen (labeled with camper name)
- Athletic shoes (a must for all activites out of the pool area)
- Flip-flops for the pool area
- Water bottle (labeled with camper name)
- A lunch (or lunch money)
- A snack (or snack money)
2017 Lunch Menus
June Lunch Menu
July Lunch Menu
August Lunch Menu
- When/Where do I get camp t-shirts? Camp T-Shirts are sold one day in June as well as every Monday of each session.
- How much money should I send with my camper for snack? Usually $2 will by a candy from the snack bar. Ice cream and other goodies run anywhere from $1.50-$3.00.
- My son/daughter is on the watilist. Will they get a spot in camp this summer? There is a good chance they will, however, you'll need to have some patience. Our cancellation policy can be found here and around those deadlines are the times that the most spots open up. However, spots do continue to become available even into the start of the season.